Don't think there is service at the campsite so posting this from across the Columbia River.
I am obviously in error since we got 4G at our campsite,
just not at the entrance to Maryhill State Park.
| Maryhill State Park beside the Columbia River WA |
No choice today but to take two freeways (I-90 and I-82) and
since it’s Memorial Day we wanted to do those in the morning and make an early
stop today to let the traffic get where it’s going. We went through the Yakama
Reservation on Hwy 97 until we reached the Columbia River and the border of
Oregon and here’s where we stopped about 2 pm.
We had a stop at a viewpoint close to Vantage WA which had a
spectacular view of the Columbia River.
![]() |
| Columbia River |
![]() |
| Columbia River |
The rest of the drive today was uneventful.
Stats: 5 hours and
206 miles


What a beautiful place to stop. So wise you are to get off the highway.
ReplyDeleteMargaret