Norm didn’t feel well yesterday and today he’s down for the
count with a cold.
So I went walk-about and was very pleased when my S Health
said today was my most active day ever!!! Even more outstanding, I never turned
on the GPS and I got home with no problem!! The weather today was
fabulous.
I got to the harbor just in time to see the Coho pulling out
for Port Angeles WA.
As usual, I cannot pass the Legislature or the Empress
without taking a photo – don’t know why, but this time I tried to get Queen
Victoria and still can’t get it right. She always comes out dark.
I stumbled upon this lovely tribute celebrating the 100th
anniversary of the Canadian Navy (May 4, 2010).
We had planned to walk the Ogden Point Breakwater and I
decided I was going to give it a go.
Definitely the day to go. Here's the start of the breakwater, the welcome to Victoria and Pier A, and looking toward the Inner Harbor from the end of the breakwater (the breakwater is 1/2 mile in length).
M’Lady and Guv’nor have adapted to us and we are having a
wonderful time just watching their antics.






Jennifer I love the pictures you took in Duncan and today. Good for you, out there on your own walking and walking. It a fabulous city to do that in. So friendly and welcoming.
ReplyDeleteLove the fur children. They are a joy to be around. And yes I agree they are so funny. I swear M'Lady, is posing on her blue bench.
Take care of Norm and his cold and or flu...
Margaret